Why our HSMP Visas and on arrival Services are the UK’s premier choice.
HSMP as part of the Global Visas group including Global Tax Back we are the UK’s leading Visa and HSMP consultants. Dedicated to helping our client’s obtain Highly Skilled Migrant Programme Visas to settle in the United Kingdom. We provide all our HSMP clients with all the required help and assistance they require to relocate to the UK or continue to live and work in the UK. Our clients are often professionals who require expertise. Our knowledge and services provide people with a high level of confidence and assurance during this exciting time.
We assist many of the UK’s leading businesses, international celebrities and thousands of highly qualified individuals. Our clients will not risk failure at such an important juncture of their career.
All our HSMP consultants are highly qualified and trained. We are often called the experts, experts. Our mix of ex UK Immigration Officers and skilled Immigration Solicitors make us a very special team. Over the last 12 years we have become the UK’s largest and most successful Visa and relocation team. We assist with everything from dealing with your Immigration case to offering Accommodation, opening a UK Bank Account, Tax advice and much more. You can request one all or our services it is simply your choice.
Before starting your HSMP Visas application:
1. SUBMITTING YOUR CASE - With over 50,000 successful visas grant to date over the years our record is impeccable as our client we do everything for you from completing the HSMP application forms, collating your documentation and submitting your case to the British Entry Clearance officer who works for UK Visas. Our consultants are able to provide the details you require to confirm your decision if the UK is correct for you. We can provide details regarding the UK economy, employment available and salaries you may expect on arrival. If you decide the UK is going to be profitable we will provide you with all the information you will require to relocate happily to the UK and become economically active.
2. WHAT IF YOUR CASE IS REFUSED? - We provide information and assistance on all the correct documentation to be prepared and submitted with your case. If we are able to submit your HSMP application with the correct documentation the risk of failure is greatly reduced. Our legal team are well versed in appealing more complex cases in court and WINING. If we do need to take your case to appeal court in the UK to fight the case then we will have a far higher chance of success if we are able to manage it completely throughout the process. With a NO VISA – NO FEE guarantee we fight hard to win every case.
3. FEES – Currently UK VISAS and Work Permits UK charge a fee every time a case is submitted. In real terms this means if a person makes a technical error on a case the UK Government are entitled to retain their fees. If a person resubmits an application a further fee will apply. Our Director is highly respected within the UK Immigration community and even sits on the UK WORK PERMIT User Panel. The panel is made up of the Law Society, International Bar Association, Directors of UK VISAS and UK IMMIGRATION in control of the section of the Home Office responsible for your case. Simply put this is reflective of the level of service and skills available to our clients.
4. ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE – Our client’s are all asked to complete a questionnaire regarding the level of service and expertise available to them throughout the course of their application and how they found settling into UK life with our help. Over 94.8% of our clients said they would not only use us again but also refer a friend. Our consultants assist people every day come to the UK to improve their lives. We get to know our clients personally and see our job as a vocation not just a career. This is reflected in the extra mile we go for all our clients.
5. APPLICATION FORMS - As our client we would NEVER expect you to complete your own HSMP form. We do all the work for you. We pride ourselves on the care and attention to detail we provide when dealing with your case. If a company emails you a form and tells you to fill it in they are not providing adequate Legal protection in our opinion and extremely poor levels of service. Always make sure your forms are completed by a professional. If your case is refused you may loose any chance of entering the UK for good. Once we compile your case you will be able to view it on line via our on line tracking and case management system. We are also able to email it to you and arrange for the application to be approved.